Pick My Project is a grants program by the Victoria State Government, with $30 million available to fund local projects. It’s all about making local communities a better place to live.
The community media organisations below have pitched ideas. They need your support by voting for your favourite local projects. The more votes, the more support of the project and more likely they’ll receive funding to enhance the health and wellbeing of Australians through community broadcasting.
View the projects below and vote today! Simply enter your address (in Victoria) to vote for up to three projects in your local area.
- C31 Connected Communities project – help multicultural groups create online video content to grow communities, support inclusion and promote social cohesion.
- 3CR Accessibility Project – retrofitting their station for greater accessibility including the installation of handrails, doors, ramps, taps and other things so that existing volunteers, recruits and guests can access the station more easily and safely.
- Northern Access Television – a simple and fully supported production environment to produce finished video productions for musicians and for communities who speak languages other than English.
- Voice FM Ballarat renovation – make the station environment more welcoming for around 100 volunteers. Improvements include updating chairs, installing adjustable workstations and replacing the carpet.
- 3MDR ‘Off the Hill’ outside broadcast vehicle – fund a broadcast van to be used in emergency situations such as bushfires, and to help 3MDR broadcast at more community events.
If your station has pitched a project, let us know, and we’ll add your details!