Are you an experienced senior communications professional looking to drive meaningful change in a part-time role? We’re seeking a passionate person to join our small and supportive team!
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, and with the support of a part-time coordinator, you will lead and implement CBF communications. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing communications strategy
- Leveraging internal and external channels to showcase our impact
- Planning and producing high-quality content
- Optimising online channels
- Developing and publishing content across multiple platforms
You are a highly motivated, accomplished communications professional. You are creative, and forward-thinking when it comes to communications and enjoy both strategy development and being hands-on. Most importantly, you bring the essentials of a great Strategic Communications Manager:
- Extensive experience leading, managing and implementing communications
- Expansive knowledge of best practice to support innovative solutions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to influence and inspire others
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong planning and time management
The Community Broadcasting Foundation is a champion of community media – Australia’s largest independent media sector. Each year, we distribute more than $20 million in funding to strengthen over 450 community media organisations across Australia. These organisations produce media for the community, by the community.
Our grant programs help community media organisations in urban, regional, rural and remote Australia to produce media. We provide Development & Operations, Content, and Sector Investment grants.
How to apply
Please review the Position Description (PDF, 335KB), then email a cover letter of no more than two pages outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to Philippa Costigan: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Philippa by email or on 03 8341 5901.
Sunday, 4 September, 11:59 pm (AEST).