We love seeing how our grants enhance community broadcasting. When you report back to us, photos are an easy and effective way of showing how the money we give you is making a difference. Remember – ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’!
What we need
We enjoy sharing the success of your station on our social pages, website and sometimes even our Annual Report. Here are tips to ensure your photos are suitable.
- If using a mobile phone, ensure the resolution is set to the highest setting.
- Resolution minimum 1MB, maximum 20MB.
- Feature people where possible. Even if it’s a piece of broadcast equipment – including the face of a happy broadcaster brings a photo to life!
- Please don’t submit fuzzy images.
- Include the names of anyone featured in the file name e.g. John Smith, XXX FM.
Simple tips to enhance you photos
We understand capturing that perfect photo can be tricky. Learn more about taking great photos with some simple tips below.