To receive a Quick Response grant, you must meet the following funding conditions.
- Amount we may fund:
- Emergencies: 100% of the financial cost of the project
- Opportunities: maximum of 50% towards the total financial cost of the project
- You must provide evidence of the emergency or opportunity taking place outside of CBF grant rounds.
- You must provide evidence that costs cannot be met from organisation reserves.
- You must provide Technical data/information from a qualified person detailing the nature of the issue(s) and how to remedy it.
- You must provide a competitive quote for any equipment purchases over $2,000.
- You must provide evidence or statement that the costs cannot be covered by insurance.
- Loans will need to be fully repaid within the agreed time-frame (even if insurance does not cover the full amount).