To receive a Quick Response grant, you must meet the following funding conditions.
- Amount we may fund:
- Emergencies: 100% of the financial cost of the project
- Opportunities: maximum of 50% towards the total financial cost of the project
- Loans will need to be fully repaid within the agreed time-frame (even if insurance does not cover the full amount). If loan repayments are not provided within the agreed timeframe, the CBF will not consider grant applications from the organisation.
- You must provide evidence of the emergency or opportunity taking place outside of CBF grant rounds.
- You must provide evidence that costs cannot be met from organisation reserves.