Development & Operations grants support community media organisations to be healthy, resilient and robust. In turn this will help create a stronger society based on greater participation, engagement and cohesion.
The objectives of D&O grants are to support community media organisations to:
- Deepen engagement with identified communities
- Enhance capacity, capability and long-term viability
- Strengthen governance policies and practices
- Develop longer term thinking and planning practices
- Expand partnerships to maximise opportunities
- Increase resilience through preparations for unexpected change
Grants for Development & Operations are distributed twice per year, with the greater portion allocated in Round 1.
How to apply
You need to submit your application online.
Before you start your application, please review our grant guidelines and preview the application form.
It’s also worth looking at our Frequently Asked Questions which outline everything you need to know about applying for our Development & Operations grants.
Also, remember our Grants Support Team is always happy to provide tips and advice about your application.
Key grant round dates
Our key dates page lists the opening and closing dates for the current grant rounds.
Subscribe to our e-news to hear the latest updates about our grants.