If you haven’t already started your 2021/22 first grant round application, have a quick read of the information in our 2021/22 Round 1 grant application forms. This includes eligibility criteria, our grant guidelines and sample application forms for each grant. For Specialist Radio Programming grants that fund RPH, ethnic or Indigenous programs, there’s a separate form.
We’ve also produced a range of articles and other resources to help you prepare you applications:
Development & Operations grants resources
- What does community engagement mean? – a short article outlining what activities you might consider to engage your community, especially in the COVID-normal context
- Need training funds for your station? – a list of different training courses in community media, business and leadership skills that you can apply for in this round
- Inspiration for your development and operations grant – ideas for the types of activities that we support as part of a Development & Operations grant
Content grants resources
- Applying for a content grant? Read these tips. – a list of ideas and tips for preparing your content grant application
- Supporting Content Framework – outlines the guiding principles, approach and goals we use to determine content grants
Need more help?
Get in touch with our Grant Support Team this week – they are always happy to answer your questions and provide advice on your project idea and what you should include in your application before you submit. If you can’t get onto the team by phone, send Dean or Liz an email, and they’ll get back to you as soon as they can.